This year we’ll see the 2nd annual DigitalEd Conference hosted by the Atlantic Technological University (ATU) and organised by the ATU Teaching and Learning Office (Galway & Mayo).
ATU’s DigitalEd Conference will take place from May 4-6th and include a series of keynote addresses exploring various hot topics such as teaching and learning experiences during the pandemic, assessment in the digital world, and the digital transformation journey in Higher Education. Relevant workshops, information sessions, and showcases will focus on a variety of teaching and learning themes from colleagues who are dedicated to the development of teaching and learning in Irish Higher Education to include:
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Online and flexible learning course design
- ePortfolios for learning and assessment
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Microsoft Digital Education Tools
- Student engagement and supports
Conference sessions will be accessible both virtually and onsite (limited places available) at ATU Galway City.
- Key themes from #DigitalEd22 will be available here shortly after the conference closes.
Share your favourite moment, experience, or take away from #DigitalEd22 on our Digital Wall.